Back To School
The 2020-21 school year is just around the corner, with September 8th being the first day of school. Below, we've put together a list of information we hope will make for a smooth transition to the new school year.
We will be updating our COVID-19 website page with information. Please continue to check this page for any COVID-19 related updates.
Please read through the instruction below.
New Student Registration
New student registration will be conducted via a paper registration packet.
- New student registration opens Monday, August 10 and will be open continuously through the first day of school
- Parents / Guardians can pick up new student registration packets in person starting August 10th -13th, and August 17th-20th from 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM (noon) at the main entrance of the school. The packets have instructions on the process for returning the packet to maintain FERPA Privacy. Once the main office staff returns fulltime on campus, parents/guardians can come by the main office for a registration packet.
- We will need copies of the following documentation.
- Students Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Records: Students are required by law to have immunizations. Click to view the state immunization requirements.
- Utility Bill For Proof Of Residence
Returning Student Registration
Returning student registration will be conducted via the online parent portal. You can access the Ascender Parent Portal using the link below.
Parents with an active Parent Portal accounts
Parents with active parent portal accounts can log in and register their student(s) starting Monday, August 10th. To ensure the safety of each student's data, the parent's/guardian's email address used when creating the parent account must match the parent's/guardian's email address in our Student Information System (SIS). We've obtained your email address from last year's registration forms.
Parents without an active Parent Portal account
Parents without an active parent portal account will need to create a new account and link their student(s) to their account to register online. To ensure the safety of each student's data, the parent's/guardian's email address used when creating the parent account must match the parent's/guardian's email address in our Student Information System (SIS). We've obtained your email address from last year's registration forms.
- Link: https://www.ccaisd.net/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=1535464&type=d&pREC_ID=1666415
- Home Delivery Meal Form
- Free & Reduced Meal Information
Rules & Policies
- Student Code of Conduct *Coming Soon
- Student Handbook *Coming Soon